TE II Workstations
The TE II allows each student ample front-counter space and elbow room. Other workers and activities are always within the student’s angle of vision, making lab work not only easier but safer. Each student can work with either neighbor across from his or her corner, services such as water and electrical are easily accessible, and optional storage is located for immediate access.
- Understructure is fire-retardant molded fiberglass bolted to a 10-gauge steel support pedestal.
- Fixtures are vandal-resistant Unicast CW/G fixtures.
- Raised turrets allow extra height for tall beakers or supplies.
- Top has marine edge to control spills.
- Several units available, including round sink and no sink versions.
- Storage cubicles are optional, and can be connected or mobile units that fit idealy under unit.
- Electrical options available in various locations.
See the Brochure