The STEM Station was designed to be the ultimate in flexibility and functionality for most classroom environments. Combing multi-discipline components for Science, Technology, Engineering and Math; the STEM unit encourages inquiry-based learning which allows students to work collaboratively through sharing data and ideas in the classroom. The STEM Station can accommodate four students with an expansive 48” x 48” imprinted work area.
- IMPRINT TOP – includes linear scales, grids and squares, diagonals, circles, protractors that allow students to record data directly on the surface with a dry-erase pen. Can be customized with various imprints.
- Storage – for upright rods, hardware, computer towers, laptops, ipads, tote trays, etc.
- Power – includes 2 USB ports, 3 Duplex outlets and a 6’ foot extension cord.
- Mobility – top sides can easily be folded down and casters unlocked to be moved from room to room.
- Affordable – convert a standard classroom to a STEM Lab, at a reasonable price.
- Enviroment – the body of the unit is primarily wood, and is available in both FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council®) certified and NAUF (No Added Urea Formaldehyde) material.